POST 1: "A country i would like to visit"

 


Hello, dear readers of my blog. Today I will talk about the country I would most like to go to.

The country in the world where I would most like to go is Norway. Because it has very beautiful places, besides I am interested in learning about new cultures and gastronomy.

This country is socially and economically egalitarian.

A friend who is traveling in this country, talk me about there are aurora borealis and that are very beautifu. He also told me about the beautiful landscapes to visit and not get bored on a daily. Finally, he talk me that it is a very safe country.

What I would most like to do in this place is to visit its capital, Oslo, as it is a city where there are many museums and parks. The first thing I would do would be to visit them.

I would only like to go for 1 month, because I need time to continue to know the world.



Comentarios

  1. Your post is very interesting, now I would like to go to Norway to see the aurora borealis.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Personally, in Norway, I would like to visit the city of Bergen, because of a youtuber I follow

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS

POST 5: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME