POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

 Hello dear readers of my blog, today i will talk about a travel that would to the future.

The truth... I never think in travel to the past or future, i prefer the present because i like the enjoy this moment, but if i had to imagine to travel for the time, i choose travel to the future.

When I am in the future, the first thing I will do is to visit my home, because I find it very interesting to know what happens with my family. Besides, observe the change of my friends, my neighborhood and myself hahaha.

If I had the possibility to be accompanied i would travel with my cats (mia and tulio), because I feel good when I am with my cats, besides they will know new futuristic foods.

I would not like to stay there, I prefer go back home to my family and enjoy my time. Maybe I would like to stay in the future time enough to get know all the technology advances. (medicine, science, architecture,etc)

I think it is very interesting to know the future, to observe the technology advances related to medicine. Also to walk around the city and look at the futuristic buildings, flying cars... I prefer to be surprised.

The future is interesting, but I feel good actually.

Dear readers, see you in the next post. xoxo.




Comentarios

  1. I also think the present is better but it's the first blog I see someone chooses to travel to the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thomas, what things from the past or present would you like to take to the future?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i think that your cats would be happy with futuristic food :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. very nice post, I think that the future is promising

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS

POST 5: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME