POST 3: MY DREAM JOB

 Hello, dear readers of my blog. Today I will talk about my job of the dreams.

Always, We think about our future, where we will travel, our goals and objectives, as well as our dreams. All this related to our dream job.

I have already decided my future by choosing my career, Now, I think about the work environment and how prepared I am.

I am study chemistry and pharmacist, consequently i  can choose between clinical pharmacist or pharmacist assistant. definitely I am thinking of working as clinical pharmacist, because i spend more time with the patient.

To work as clinical farmacist, I should have a good memory, social skills to talk with the patients and i should keep calm and order... I hope my job never requires me to travel, because i should be with my patients and not leave alone for long time.

When i was a child, I thougth the thing most important is be happy in your job. This is true, but I can not make my goals if i don´t have a good salary, for example: i can´t travel for the world.

If i had a interview, i can talk about my weaknesess and my strenghts, for example, my strenghts: i am very confident in my memory, i am good talking with people and i am good at reiceiving instructions. Among my weaknesess: I become nervous talking with doctors, i can´t remember all my class and i can´t trusting people.

Dear readers, I will see in another post! Byeee



Comentarios

  1. You can do it dude! I know it's hard sometimes to get along with people or speaking with strangers, but I know you'll get there eventually! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS

POST 5: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME