Practice post

Hello, friends.

Today, talk about, a few things about me.

My favourite place for visit in Santiago is faculty of chemistry and pharmacist of university of Chile, because has many glass and is very big and have a important friends in this place.

I recommended for is very pretty, also the people are friendly and pracitce a sport such as football. Have a new dining room, where the food is very very delicious.

My favourite means of transport for move is a underground of Santiago, because is very fast, also cover a big part of Santiago, the underground have 136 stations, this allow conect a large proportion of my city, also i live in the commune of pedro aguirre cerda, is far away the my favouite place. For my is very important because thanks to that i can arrive soon to the faculty of chemistry and pharmacist, place where study.


Comentarios

  1. i like the underground cause take you to any place but recently is having a lot problems

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Tomás, how long do you delay in getting to the faculty?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS

POST 5: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME