POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS

Hello my dears readers, today, i talk about the best holidays in my life!

The holidays are always good, because i can spend time with people loved and rest in my house, besides sleep all i want.

My best holidays are in Villarrica. I have gone, 2 times, the first time was in 2016. i have never traveled this far. I was very happy, because traveled with all my family, besides a friend told me that it is a very beautiful place. It´s been a very long time that i not remember everything i did. What I do remember is that I was very happy to be there. I remember one day when we went to huilo-huilo, it is a very beautiful forest, it also has places to spend the night, besides, has trails for observing the nature and the waterfalls. i recommend that you go in summer to visit huilo-huilo, because although there is sun, if you go in winter it is very cold.

It was a very special vacation for me, because all my family was very happy and we found beautiful places, we laughed a lot, we eat a lot and were very relaxed.

Dear readers, I expanded too much, I will see in another post! xoxo.




Comentarios

  1. Villarrica is very beautiful, especially if the volcano is in sight and huilo-huilo is a place that gave me a lot of peace of mind

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4: TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST OR FUTURE

POST 5: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME